Saturday, May 24, 2008

Connecting With Moms

I have been working with kids and parents for over 15 years, providing direction, tools, empowerment and inspiration, through my practice. But as I have written a couple of books, revamped my newsletter, upgraded my website, and became a mother to a now very active 18 month old little boy, I realize that on a more personal level, how much moms are juggling. And how difficult their life can be trying to be the best mom, best wife, best friend, best employee or boss, and find time for themselves.

With my blog Motherhood 24/7, I wanted to share my day to day challenges as a mom, wife, business owner, coach, writer, friend, sister, and constantly evolving woman. Hopefully through my stories, observations, solutions to problems I encounter on a day to day basis, and positive outlooks, other moms can benefit from my journal.

I wish everyone a great holiday weekend and look forward to connecting with you on regular basis.

1 comment:

Aline Jandreau said...

DEAR TRACEY
JUST RECEIVED YOUR WEBSITE FROM YOUR MOTHER, HOW PROUD SHE MUST BE.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS.YOU MAY NOT REMEMBER ME, I AM MARRIED TO ROBERT, OMERILE'S BROTHER, WE LIVE IN ELLENTON, FL, I BELIEVE YOU CAME TO OUR HOUSE, YEARS AGO.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW ENDEAVOR, ALL OUR LOVE, UNCLE ROBERT AND AUNT ALINE