Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tracey's Tip #16 -- Being a Balanced Mom

If you don't already have it in place, gather up a list of babysitters and keep in handy. I am right now tapping into kids in my neighborhood to arrange for nights out with my husband.

Babysitters are also great to use in case I need to do something where I can't bring Zack, and my husband is working.

We all know this but sometimes we forget about ourselves and will tend to put ourselves last. If our partner or family members aren't around to watch our children, we may forgo the event instead. To stay balanced and be the best mom we can be, we need our own time, whether it be to work out or to go out with friends.

So as the summer nears tap into those college kids who are home for the summer -- they are looking for ways to make a little extra money!

No comments: