Friday, January 9, 2009

Spending the Holidays (FM)

Although this was a show focused on traveling to see relatives, the guests that I had on my show are valuable resources that I feel should be mentioned in my blog.

Patty Opoin is President of the company Jet Set Babies (www.JetSetBabies.com) which provides a wonderful service for parents traveling domestically or abroad and don't want to pack up and cart essentials for babies or toddlers such as bulky diapers, extra wipes, jars of baby food, or containers of formula. Instead you can go right onto their website and order these products to be shipped to your destination. And because of Patty's commitment to customer service, her company makes a point of following up to be sure that these products arrive on time to be ready for your immediate use.

I loved hearing about her company and I plan on using them myself when traveling with my son in the future!

Then Kira Ryan and Conner Herman from Dream Team Baby (www.DreamTeamBaby.com) provided some great advice for easing the difficult transition that can occur with baby when traveling to see relatives. Their main focus is creating a world of great sleepers one baby at a time, and their tips to keep baby sleeping while away on vacation are helpful for any new parent.

No comments: